Introduction of the Central Public Educational Society (Management)
To improve the structure of education and to eliminate the backwardness in education in this backward area as well as to develop awareness in the society against blind belives and social crimes it has decided that a society should form who can work in this field specialy in the field of education.
In 1989 a survey was performed to select the honest, Educated and dedicated people from every class of the society. As such ninteen People were selected, Through their cooperation and coordination a society was established and it was registered from distt. Bharatpur deptt. of registration Govt. Of Raj. namely Central Public Educational Society.
The ninteen membered society has elected Dr. Ram Avtar Mittal As a managing Secretary and all the powers has deliberated to Dr. Mittal to open school and College in the field of primary, Secondary, College Edn. As well in professional Edn. to develop education amongs girls and backward class. It has also mentioned in norms that the society will organised the Camps to eliminate Diabities, Asthma and in heart Disesases for weaker class free from all the expenditure.
1. To full filled the demand of the public the C.P.E.S. has started a upper primary school only for the girls in his first phase in 1989.
2. In second Phase the society has opened a secondary school which promoted in senior secondary school (10+2) with the faculty of Art's and Bio-Maths. Which is running very smoothly with the precious result.
3. In Third Phase the society has opened a Degree college in 2003 by name Maharaja Agrasen Mahavidhyalya in Faculty of Art's and Science. In 2006 The college has starts M.A. Classes in The subject of Geog., Pol.Sc. and Sanskrit.
4. In fourth Phase the society has success to get N.O.C. to start B.Ed.from N.C.T.E. and affiliated by the University Of Rajasthan, Jaipur. Thus it was a great achievement of the society in the field of academic & Professional education.
5. The Central Public Educational Society has conduct a Eye camp in 2004,Asthma Camp in 2005 and Diabities camp in 2006 in various town In Rajasthan in the Field of social service.
6. The society is providingthe free education for the Girls who are from the weaker section of the society.
7. To provide a educational atmosphere to the students the society has built a big building in which all the modern facilities are provided.
Thus, The society is actively in action to moderate the education system as well to promote the social system against social crime.
(Dr. Ram Avtar Mittal)
Tiwari Mohalla, Nagar,
Phone: 05641-242226, 9829532516